Flexible Coupling Element 0571 99 CHINAMFG Air Compressor Coupling
Model number: 165714700.
Type: Flexible Coupling
Applied: Atlas Copco
Certificate: iso 9001.
Direct replacement of CHINAMFG and 100% product compatibility.
High quality, cost-effective raw materials, low maintenance costs.
Make sure you meet the original manufacturing standard.
- Good starting performance can change the load starting of the motor to no-load starting, so as to realize the soft starting of the working machine, reduce the current during starting and reduce the starting energy consumption.
- Save electric energy and equipment cost, which can solve the unreasonable situation of the big horse-drawn trolley with load starting machine, save the motor capacity, improve the power factor and motor efficiency of the grid, reduce reactive power loss, save electric energy, and simplify the motor starting equipment and reduce equipment cost.
- The transferred torque can be adjusted, easy to achieve overload protection.When the working machine is overloaded or jammed, the steel ball type safety coupling will slip automatically, which can prevent the motor from burning out and other parts damage.
- Except for the starting and braking stages, the main and driven parts of the steel ball safety coupling have no speed difference, no friction loss and high transmission efficiency.
- Nonmetallic elastic elements are adopted in the steel ball type safety coupling, which can compensate the offset of the linked 2 axes within a certain range, with a small amount of buffering and damping.
- Reliable operation, stable performance, convenient installation, disassembly and maintenance.
Determining the right type of flexible coupling starts with the following analysis of the application:
- Prime mover type (motor, diesel engine, etc.) of the drive side of the system
- Actual horsepower and/or torque requirements, not prime motor-rated horsepower (note the range of variable torque caused by periodic or unstable loads, worst-case starting loads,
- Drive system inertia related to prime mover inertia (data available from equipment supplier)
- vibration, linear and torsional vibration (experienced supplier or consultant can help you evaluate vibration) shaft-to-shaft deviation;
- Note the degree of Angle offset (axis is not parallel) and parallel offset (distance between axis centers when axes are parallel but not aligned);
- Also note whether the drive/driven units share the same floor axial (inside/outside) axial motion,
- whether they share distance (the distance between the drive end and the driven axis), and any other space-related restrictions.
Now over 100,000 quality filters including compressed air filters, Hydraulic Filters and complete filter housing assemblies at wholesale discounts. We offer OEM products as well as high quality replacements, engineered to precise OEM specifications and guaranteed to match the exact form, fit and function as the original equipment. Our company is committed to continuous innovation and further improvement to create, improve the efficiency and productivity of excellence, to achieve the highest level of reliability and performance.
Q1. What is your product range?
A: Our products cover replacement hydraulic filter, Air compressor filters, Compressed air filter element, Heavy truck insert filters, Vacuum pump filters, and Some spare parts for compressors.
Q2. Is customized filter or OEM available?
A: Yes, just offer your required specifications and drawings.
Q3. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build new molds, but open new mold fee charged, when you place bulk order, the mold fee can return back.
Q4. What’s your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral boxes,outside brown carton cases. If you have legally registered patent, we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q5. What’s the terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balancing.
Q6. What’s your terms of delivery?
A: (1)FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF.
Q7. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, under MOQ quantity take 5-7 working days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on models and the quantity of your order.
Q8. What’s your sample policy?
What are the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types?
When considering the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types, several factors come into play. While flexible couplings may have a higher upfront cost in some cases, they often offer cost savings in the long run due to their advantages and reduced maintenance requirements.
- Upfront Cost: In terms of upfront cost, flexible couplings can vary depending on the design, material, and size. Some high-performance flexible couplings with specialized features may have a higher initial cost than simpler coupling types. For instance, certain specialized couplings used in demanding applications like high-speed precision machinery or corrosive environments might be more expensive.
- Maintenance Costs: Flexible couplings generally have lower maintenance costs compared to certain rigid coupling types. Rigid couplings, such as gear couplings or disc couplings, may require periodic maintenance to check for wear, lubrication, and alignment. In contrast, many flexible couplings, especially those with elastomeric elements, are self-lubricating and require little to no maintenance.
- Reduced Downtime: Due to their ability to accommodate misalignments and dampen vibrations, flexible couplings can reduce the wear and tear on connected equipment. This reduction in wear can lead to less frequent downtime for repairs or replacements, resulting in improved productivity and cost savings.
- Longevity: Flexible couplings are designed to absorb shocks and vibrations, which can extend the lifespan of connected equipment. By minimizing stress and wear on components, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of machinery and reduce the need for premature replacements.
- Energy Efficiency: Some flexible couplings, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia, contributing to better energy efficiency in rotating systems. By reducing energy losses, these couplings can result in cost savings over time.
- Application Specificity: In some cases, specialized coupling types might be necessary to meet specific application requirements. While these specialized couplings may have higher costs, they are designed to optimize performance and reliability in those specific scenarios.
- Compatibility and Adaptability: Flexible couplings are often more versatile in terms of accommodating shaft misalignment and different shaft sizes. Their adaptability can reduce the need for custom-made or precisely machined components, potentially saving costs in certain installations.
Overall, the cost implications of using flexible couplings compared to other coupling types depend on the specific application and its requirements. While they may have a higher initial cost in some cases, the long-term benefits, such as reduced maintenance, increased equipment longevity, and improved system efficiency, often justify the investment in flexible couplings.
How does a flexible coupling contribute to reducing maintenance and downtime costs?
A flexible coupling plays a significant role in reducing maintenance and downtime costs in mechanical systems. Here are the ways in which it achieves this:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between shafts. By absorbing and compensating for misalignment, they reduce wear and stress on connected equipment, minimizing the risk of premature failures and the need for frequent adjustments.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings dampen vibrations and shock loads in the system. This not only protects the connected components from excessive wear but also reduces the likelihood of damage to bearings, seals, and other critical parts, which would otherwise require frequent replacement or repair.
- Protection Against Shock Loads: In applications where sudden starts, stops, or load fluctuations occur, flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate some of the shock loads, preventing potential damage to machinery. This feature extends the equipment’s lifespan and minimizes unplanned downtime.
- Longevity of Components: By reducing stress and wear on connected components, flexible couplings contribute to their longevity. Components such as bearings, shafts, and gears are subject to less strain and fatigue, resulting in extended service intervals and reduced replacement costs.
- Easy Installation and Maintenance: Flexible couplings are relatively easy to install and require minimal maintenance. Routine inspections to check for wear or damage can be done without significant downtime, allowing proactive maintenance to address any issues before they escalate.
- Adaptability to Operating Conditions: Flexible couplings can handle variations in operating conditions, such as temperature fluctuations and different types of loads. Their ability to accommodate changing conditions reduces the need for frequent adjustments or component replacements due to environmental factors.
- Reduced Downtime during Maintenance: In the event of maintenance or equipment repairs, flexible couplings can be quickly disconnected and reconnected, minimizing the downtime required for servicing. This quick replacement reduces production losses and improves overall system efficiency.
Overall, the use of flexible couplings in mechanical systems promotes reliability, extends the life of equipment, and helps prevent costly breakdowns. By reducing maintenance and downtime costs, flexible couplings contribute to improved productivity and profitability for industrial operations.
What role does a flexible coupling play in reducing downtime and maintenance costs?
A flexible coupling plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in industrial machinery and rotating equipment. Here are the key ways in which flexible couplings contribute to these benefits:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to accommodate misalignment between two connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or manufacturing tolerances. By allowing for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the transmission of harmful forces and stresses to connected components, minimizing wear and preventing premature failures that could lead to costly downtime and repairs.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings have inherent damping properties due to the elastomeric or flexible elements they incorporate. These elements absorb and dissipate vibration and shock loads that may arise from the operation of rotating machinery. By dampening vibrations, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue, extending their service life and reducing the need for frequent maintenance or replacement.
- Shock Load Absorption: In applications where sudden loads or shocks are common, such as in heavy machinery or high-speed equipment, flexible couplings act as shock absorbers. They can absorb and dissipate the impact energy, preventing damage to the machinery and minimizing downtime caused by unexpected failures or breakdowns.
- Easy Installation and Alignment: Flexible couplings are designed for ease of installation and alignment. Unlike rigid couplings that require precise shaft alignment, flexible couplings can tolerate some degree of misalignment during installation. This feature simplifies the setup process, reduces installation time, and lowers the risk of misalignment-related issues, ultimately minimizing downtime during initial installation or replacement of couplings.
- Reduced Maintenance Frequency: The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment and dampen vibrations results in reduced wear on bearings, seals, and other connected components. Consequently, the frequency of maintenance intervals can be extended, reducing the need for frequent inspections and component replacements. This directly translates to lower maintenance costs and less downtime for maintenance tasks.
- Equipment Protection: By reducing the transmission of shock loads and vibrations, flexible couplings act as protective barriers for connected equipment. They help prevent catastrophic failures and subsequent damage to expensive machinery, avoiding unplanned shutdowns and costly repairs.
Overall, flexible couplings are critical components that improve the reliability and longevity of rotating equipment. Their ability to handle misalignment, dampen vibrations, and protect against shock loads contributes to reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs, and increased productivity in industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-30