|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR
|Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.
|Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
|CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,
|As per your drawing Or your sample
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CHINAMFG moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|1 – 1000
|1001 – 10000
|10001 – 50000
|To be negotiated
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CHINAMFG RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CHINAMFG the mode of transport required.
Can flexible couplings be used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both hydraulic and pneumatic systems to connect various components and transmit power or motion. However, the selection of flexible couplings for these systems depends on specific application requirements and operating conditions.
- Compensating Misalignment: In hydraulic systems, flexible couplings are used to compensate for misalignment between the driving and driven components, such as pumps, motors, and actuators. Misalignment can occur due to variations in the mounting or movement of components. The flexibility of the coupling allows it to accommodate misalignment while transmitting torque efficiently.
- Vibration Damping: Hydraulic systems can generate vibrations during operation, which can affect the performance and lifespan of connected components. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties help reduce the transmission of vibrations, providing smoother operation and minimizing wear on components.
- Reducing Shock Loads: Flexible couplings absorb and dampen shock loads that may occur in hydraulic systems during rapid starts, stops, or pressure fluctuations. By absorbing these shock loads, the coupling protects connected components from potential damage.
- Corrosion Resistance: Hydraulic systems may operate in environments with exposure to hydraulic fluids, which can be corrosive. Flexible couplings made of materials resistant to corrosion, such as stainless steel or specific polymers, are suitable for such applications.
- High Torque Transmission: Hydraulic systems often require high torque transmission between the power source and the driven components. Flexible couplings can handle high torque levels while accommodating angular and axial misalignments.
- Compensation for Misalignment: In pneumatic systems, flexible couplings provide compensation for misalignment between components, such as pneumatic cylinders, valves, and rotary actuators. The ability to accommodate misalignment ensures smooth operation and reduces the risk of mechanical stress on the system.
- Minimal Lubrication: Some flexible couplings designed for pneumatic systems require little to no lubrication, making them suitable for applications where oil or grease contamination is undesirable.
- Low Inertia: Pneumatic systems often require components with low inertia to achieve rapid response times. Flexible couplings with low mass and low inertia help maintain the system’s responsiveness and efficiency.
- High Torque Transmission: Pneumatic systems can demand high torque transmission between components, such as in pneumatic rotary actuators. Flexible couplings can transmit torque effectively while compensating for potential misalignments.
- Corrosion Resistance: Pneumatic systems operating in harsh environments may be exposed to moisture or chemicals. Flexible couplings made of corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for such conditions.
Overall, flexible couplings are versatile components that can be used in a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic applications. When selecting a flexible coupling for a specific system, it’s essential to consider factors such as misalignment compensation, vibration damping, shock absorption, corrosion resistance, torque transmission capability, and compatibility with the system’s operating conditions.
What are the differences between single and double flexible coupling designs?
Single and double flexible couplings are two common designs used for power transmission in various mechanical systems. Here are the main differences between the two:
- Design: The primary difference lies in their configuration. A single flexible coupling consists of one flexible element connecting two shafts, while a double flexible coupling, also known as a two-piece flexible coupling, uses two flexible elements with an intermediate shaft in between. The double flexible coupling resembles two single couplings connected in series.
- Torsional Flexibility: Single flexible couplings typically provide greater torsional flexibility than double flexible couplings. The presence of an intermediate shaft in the double coupling design adds some rigidity and reduces the overall torsional flexibility of the system.
- Compensation of Misalignment: Both single and double flexible couplings can compensate for angular and parallel misalignment between shafts. However, due to its additional flexible element, the double flexible coupling may have slightly better misalignment compensation capabilities.
- Length and Space: Single flexible couplings are generally shorter in length compared to double flexible couplings. The double flexible coupling’s design requires additional space to accommodate the intermediate shaft, making it longer than the single coupling.
- Shaft Separation: Single flexible couplings connect the two shafts directly without any intermediate components, while the double flexible coupling separates the shafts using an intermediate shaft. This shaft separation in the double design can be advantageous in certain applications.
- Stiffness: The double flexible coupling tends to be slightly stiffer than the single flexible coupling due to the presence of the intermediate shaft, which may affect its ability to absorb vibrations and shock loads.
- Application: Single flexible couplings are commonly used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, fans, and general power transmission systems. Double flexible couplings are often preferred in applications where a higher level of torsional stiffness is required, such as certain industrial machinery.
Both single and double flexible coupling designs have their advantages and are suitable for different types of machinery and power transmission requirements. The choice between the two depends on factors such as the specific application, the level of misalignment compensation needed, the available space, and the desired torsional flexibility for the system.
What are the differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs?
Elastomeric and metallic flexible couplings are two distinct designs used to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment in mechanical systems. Each type offers unique characteristics and advantages, making them suitable for different applications.
Elastomeric Flexible Couplings:
Elastomeric flexible couplings, also known as flexible or jaw couplings, employ an elastomeric material (rubber or similar) as the flexible element. The elastomer is typically molded between two hubs, and it acts as the connector between the driving and driven shafts. The key differences and characteristics of elastomeric couplings include:
- Misalignment Compensation: Elastomeric couplings are designed to handle moderate levels of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The elastomeric material flexes to accommodate the misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts.
- Vibration Damping: The elastomeric material in these couplings offers excellent vibration dampening properties, reducing the transmission of vibrations from one shaft to another. This feature helps protect connected equipment from excessive vibrations and enhances system reliability.
- Shock Load Absorption: Elastomeric couplings can absorb and dampen shock loads, protecting the system from sudden impacts or overloads.
- Cost-Effective: Elastomeric couplings are generally more cost-effective compared to metallic couplings, making them a popular choice for various industrial applications.
- Simple Design and Installation: Elastomeric couplings often have a straightforward design, allowing for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lower Torque Capacity: These couplings have a lower torque capacity compared to metallic couplings, making them suitable for applications with moderate torque requirements.
- Common Applications: Elastomeric couplings are commonly used in pumps, compressors, fans, conveyors, and other applications that require moderate torque transmission and misalignment compensation.
Metallic Flexible Couplings:
Metallic flexible couplings use metal components (such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum) to connect the driving and driven shafts. The metallic designs can vary significantly depending on the type of metallic coupling, but some general characteristics include:
- High Torque Capacity: Metallic couplings have higher torque transmission capabilities compared to elastomeric couplings. They are well-suited for applications requiring high torque handling.
- Misalignment Compensation: Depending on the design, some metallic couplings can accommodate minimal misalignment, but they are generally not as flexible as elastomeric couplings in this regard.
- Stiffer Construction: Metallic couplings are generally stiffer than elastomeric couplings, offering less vibration dampening but higher torsional stiffness.
- Compact Design: Metallic couplings can have a more compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Higher Precision: Metallic couplings often offer higher precision and concentricity, resulting in better shaft alignment.
- Higher Cost: Metallic couplings are typically more expensive than elastomeric couplings due to their construction and higher torque capacity.
- Common Applications: Metallic couplings are commonly used in high-speed machinery, precision equipment, robotics, and applications with high torque requirements.
In summary, the main differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs lie in their flexibility, torque capacity, vibration dampening, cost, and applications. Elastomeric couplings are suitable for applications with moderate torque, misalignment compensation, and vibration dampening requirements. On the other hand, metallic couplings are chosen for applications with higher torque and precision requirements, where flexibility and vibration dampening are less critical.
editor by CX 2023-09-28