- Jaw couplings undergo a proprietary hub machining process to produce a curved jaw profile that press fits with the spider, assuring zero-backlash operation. The curved jaw profile concentrates the forces to the center of the spider’s limbs, improving the effectiveness of the elastomer material. Jaw couplings are considered fail safe because if the spider were to fail, the jaws of the two hubs interlock for direct power transmission, allowing the application to be safely shut down for maintenance.
- Made of an advanced polyurethane material, the jaw coupling spider dampens impulse loads while minimizing shock to the motor and other sensitive equipment. Stand offs on the spider limbs help installers maintain proper spacing between the two hubs, assuring electrical isolation and full angular misalignment capabilities. Spiders are designed to be the wear element of the coupling making replacement cost effective and simple while restoring full performance abilities to the coupling.
- These couplings require no lubrication and provide highly reliable service for light, medium, and heavy duty electrical motor and internal combustion power transmission applications.zero-backlash jaw couplings with bore sizes ranging from 3mm to 32mm. Jaw couplings feature a highly customized three-piece design, have low inertia, and are well suited for applications that require dampening in industries such as semiconductor, solar, machine vision, liquid handling, and medical.
- Include power transmission to industrial equipment such as pumps, gear boxes, compressors, blowers, mixers, and conveyors.
- ZS’s Jaw Type couplings are available in 24 sizes from a minimum torque rating of 3.5 in–lbs (0.4 Nm) to a maximum torque rating of 170,004 in–lbs (19209 Nm) and a bore range of .125 inches (4.45mm) to 7 inches (178mm).
- ZS’s standard bore program covers AGMA, SAE, and DIN bore/keyway and spline bore combinations.
- Jaw Type couplings generally consist of two hubs (available in sintered metal, aluminum, bronze, steel, stainless steel, and ductile iron), and an elastomer element, known as a spider or cushion (materials available include NBR SOX rubber, Urethane, Hytrel, and Bronze).
- Lightweight aluminum version of the industry standard shaft coupling
- Interchangeable with L and SS line of hubs
- Corrosion resistant (finished bores passivated for additional protection)
- Accommodates for angular and parallel shaft misalignment
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer “spider” fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture, and grease
1. We have first-class testing equipment to detect Coupling various data and control the quality of the items.Whenever they must first detected whether the qualityis qualified and the unqualified Coupling will be eliminated directly.So we can get the trust of a large customer, and supply them for several years.
2. We have our own R & D capabilities, to help customers solve the problem of non-standard Couplings.We can also according to customer requirementschange their own mark.
3. Price,ourmanufactureensure that our prices across China are quite competitive.It is better for you to compare prices and qualityamong suppliers.But everyone knows you can not buy the highest quality products with the lowest price,but our product is the best quailty if you use equal price.
1. When can i get the quotation ?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,please call us or tell us in your emailso that we will regard your inquiry priority.
2. How can I get a sample to check your quality ?
After price confirmed,sample order is available to check our quality.
3. What is your main products ?
Linear motion systems,like lead screws, flexible coupling,Miniature linear guide rails,ball screws,linear rod shaft,ceramic bearings …etc.but also CNC machining centers and CNC machinable tooling boards.
4. Could you get a better price on your products ?
Yes,you can.We will give the best price on all of the products you need,which can help you to compete other companies in your markets.
5. What is the strength of your company ?
We have a engineer team,who have well experienced on product’s and machine designs.
we can help you to solve the problems you meet.
Welcome to inquiry US!